Crown Offroad's Newest Addition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crown Offroad is excited to be celebrating our one year anniversary! It's been a great first year but we have been keeping our eyes on the horizon. Our newest addition is bringing Jon aka @2014RubyRed onto the team. Together we've got some great things that we will be rolling out in the future. So stay tuned for details.

And a special thank you to all of our customers and supporters!

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Geeeezzzzz...what's with all these long-time FRF cool guys ending up reppin' for some of the top vendors on this forum?

:ROFLJest:

Congrats @2014RubyRed!!! I guess we can call you Jon now.

-Dan

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm super excited to be a part of the Crown family. I know that Chris has worked his butt off for the last year to grow it into what it is today. I look forward to helping him get the company to the next level.

Big changes are on the horizon, and when the time is right, we will let you know what they are.

In the meantime, don't hesitate to contact either of us with anything that you may need when it comes to Raptor parts, or any other toy you have sitting in the garage.

I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to dealing with each of you for the next exciting year to come.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm super excited to be a part of the Crown family. I know that Chris has worked his butt off for the last year to grow it into what it is today. I look forward to helping him get the company to the next level.

Big changes are on the horizon, and when the time is right, we will let you know what they are.

In the meantime, don't hesitate to contact either of us with anything that you may need when it comes to Raptor parts, or any other toy you have sitting in the garage.

I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to dealing with each of you for the next exciting year to come.
Congrats man. Looking forward to what you guys are cooking up!
LOL can we have a salesman of the year competition between @Jimbo vs @2014RubyRed
My vote is for @Rookie..... lol...

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: