Positive Crown Offroad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I purchased a 16" DirtyDeeds exhaust, from Chris, a couple of months ago. Shortly after I found another member in MD that was returning his so I contacted Keith at Dirty Deeds/ BA mufflers. Keith offered to ship this exhaust to me for free and had Crown Offroad refund my shipping cost. I install it and found it to be too loud for my taste.

I contacted Keith again and asked him to make me a 20" to try. Somehow, they sent me a 20" for a Screw instead of a Scab. No problem, Keith apologized and quickly made a third system for me.

After 2 months and a lot patients from both Keith and Chris, I have an exhaust that sounds perfect. It has a low growl at idle and it wakes up the neighbors when I stomp on it. Pics and video will be up shortly.

I couldn't say enough about how both @CrownOffroad and @dirtydeeds go out of their way to make sure that the customer is satisfied. Thank you.

Last edited: