Cross country road trip! Looking for good off-Roading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey all! I am taking a road trip with my ‘19 raptor for 15 days in September and am looking for suggestions for places to take my truck. I will be going through these states:
Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Kentucky, and Virginia.

Any recommendations are much appreciated!!!

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
St. Joe State Park

1 hour south of St. Louis Missouri is pretty decent. Large flat sand / rock areas on either side of a creek. As close to desert baja running you will get in Missouri.

D

Deleted member 12951

I would skip St. Joe in MO if you are going to Utah and Colorado. St. Joe would be a disappointment over what those states have to offer.

Moab is popular but I would prefer open desert so you can open it up

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would skip St. Joe in MO if you are going to Utah and Colorado. St. Joe would be a disappointment over what those states have to offer.

Moab is popular but I would prefer open desert so you can open it up

Totally agree.....can't compare them at all.... was just telling him what is here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts