Crazy ADM with Gen 3 Raptors... any MSRP dealer in Md/Va/Dc/De?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Think that's nuts? There is a Ford Dealer that still has a new 2020 Raptor in its show room in Missouri and they marked it up to $102,290 yesterday. They had previously had it marked up to $82,290. The MSRP on this one is $72,290. That truck is going to still be sitting in that show room when Gen3 Raptors start rolling off the line.

Pictures. Or it never happened.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow $102k, that's getting into Raptor R money. I'd go out buy a beater truck and wait for the R to come out, before I spent that kind of money on a 2020.

If this is standard Raptor pricing, then the R will be 125k and up all day long. Especially if these are to be limited production.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If this is standard Raptor pricing, then the R will be 125k and up all day long. Especially if these are to be limited production.
Not even remotely surprised. With the supply chain as screwed up as it is, I won't be surprised if Ford ends up making less then anticipated.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Gen 3 pricing starts at $64,145 plus DD is $1695. Add the 801A group for $6160 and the 37 package is $7500 which gets you to $79,500. My best guess is the R will add another $10k to the price tag. The trick is to find a dealer that isn't charging ADM. They 're out there you just need to find them.

Last edited:

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re dreaming to think a Raptor R will be only 10k more than 801a with 37’s.
They may start at 90k with no options if there is actually a base R.
This R will around 100k.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Gen 3 pricing starts at $64,145 plus DD is $1695. Add the 801A group for $6160 and the 37 package is $7500 which gets you to $79,500. My best guess is the R will add another $10k to the price tag. The trick is to find a dealer that isn't charging ADM. They 're out there you just need to find them.
A lot will ride on total units produced of the R. Will it be a limited model? How long will it be produced? I think it will be hard to buy at MSRP personally. I know the history of vehicles like this. May take time to even normalize pricing in it.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A lot will ride on total units produced of the R. Will it be a limited model? How long will it be produced? I think it will be hard to buy at MSRP personally. I know the history of vehicles like this. May take time to even normalize pricing in it.

If it's limited production though, you can expect that it won't depreciate much at all. That said though, there are a lot of new trucks coming out in the next few years. All electric that are boasting some serious horsepower numbers. It's entirely possible that it becomes a bit of a buyer's market.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it's limited production though, you can expect that it won't depreciate much at all. That said though, there are a lot of new trucks coming out in the next few years. All electric that are boasting some serious horsepower numbers. It's entirely possible that it becomes a bit of a buyer's market.
Yes and this is what may change up the whole market. If and when many of these new trucks come out within a year or two. Now until many decide to go electric, it may take time before these trucks become major competition to a lot of the ICE trucks. Obviously performance, price, features and availability will decide this. Performance being a lot of things, including range etc. Price also as most of these trucks are looking to be expensive.