Crazy ADM with Gen 3 Raptors... any MSRP dealer in Md/Va/Dc/De?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've noticed that dealers are friendlier when they're hungry for business. When dealers are flush, only the exceptional dealer is good to work with.

2020Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh, every time I went to Malouf this is what I found on every Raptor. and when I asked why they mark up their Raptors the salesman said. "well if we can get more why wouldn't we?"View attachment 168048
Wow...when was that ?
I went there January 2020 and they had a couple on the lot with no markups.
I ordered mine and saved a few $1,000.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow...when was that ?
I went there January 2020 and they had a couple on the lot with no markups.
I ordered mine and saved a few $1,000.
That pic is from when I was Raptor shopping in mid 2019. Malouf is a typical dealer that marks up. they usually mark up the base gt500's by 15k. I went to look at one there a few months ago as they had a hard to find color. maybe you got lucky due to covid but I wouldn't expect any discounts from them with this supply issue. who did you work with a flemington?

2020Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That pic is from when I was Raptor shopping in mid 2019. Malouf is a typical dealer that marks up. they usually mark up the base gt500's by 15k. I went to look at one there a few months ago as they had a hard to find color. maybe you got lucky due to covid but I wouldn't expect any discounts from them with this supply issue. who did you work with a flemington?
I don't remember the salesman's name at Flemington.
The mgr did not provide a warm & fuzzy.
I ordered at Malouf in January, pre Covid.
I guess the Raptor was not super hot at the time.
It arrived the week before lockdown in March.
I worked with the sales mgr at Malouf,
as they were breaking in a new salesman.

lawraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, remember when I said that my northern nevada dealer was going to go MSRP. He changed his mind and now says 15k ADM, and 5k deposit now required. So no thanks.. I'll go tremor, or wait for the new Tundra.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, remember when I said that my northern nevada dealer was going to go MSRP. He changed his mind and now says 15k ADM, and 5k deposit now required. So no thanks.. I'll go tremor, or wait for the new Tundra.
Tell him no thanks. You found a dealer doing 20k ADM that you are going with because they are going to throw in spinners on the wheels. And you plan to tip them another 5k to pay it forward

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think that's nuts? There is a Ford Dealer that still has a new 2020 Raptor in its show room in Missouri and they marked it up to $102,290 yesterday. They had previously had it marked up to $82,290. The MSRP on this one is $72,290. That truck is going to still be sitting in that show room when Gen3 Raptors start rolling off the line.

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think that's nuts? There is a Ford Dealer that still has a new 2020 Raptor in its show room in Missouri and they marked it up to $102,290 yesterday. They had previously had it marked up to $82,290. The MSRP on this one is $72,290. That truck is going to still be sitting in that show room when Gen3 Raptors start rolling off the line.
I can't help but think ridiculous ADMs like that are negotiation ploys.
"Tell you what... I'll give you $20,000 off and get it to you for only $82,290!"
That way, they still get a $10,000 ADM and the naïve customer drives away thinking he got a bargain.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow $102k, that's getting into Raptor R money. I'd go out buy a beater truck and wait for the R to come out, before I spent that kind of money on a 2020.

Last edited: