Craigslist fo sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are crazy. I do not own a duramax. My raptor is my daily driver work truck.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, I did actually buy a new diesel work truck. After looking at and driving the Ford, I went to see what the GM duramax was all about. Honestly, the duramax felt MUCH better to drive, and pricing was $10k less than the comparable Ford. I got the duramax and really love it. The 6.2 Raptor I have is still fun as well and has been problem-free for me.

I doubt that. The dealer sees $$$$$$...... they want to re-sell your truck asap and worked it out with Ford. They get ANOTHER profit (sell for "sticker", and leave you in the dust. You really should be looking at anything other than a 2018 Raptor, or, wait until the new engine is ready.
I still have my 6.2 Raptor for fun but picked up a 17 GMC 2500 Duramax today. Wow. This truck is a beast. It was a loaded Denali and I paid $62k out the door. Phenomenal.

Hmm

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Why should I bother? You guys are stalker nut jobs that have your hearts set on me being someone else. Good luck spending your time sleuthing!

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why should I bother? You guys are stalker nut jobs that have your hearts set on me being someone else. Good luck spending your time sleuthing!

Maybe if you’d stop trolling we wouldn’t have to...

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sure you turds have 100% proof he is squatch right?

and you just arent seeing one person thinking it is him and then bandwagoning and blindly attacking a forum member???

because no ********, i have been called squatch more than a few times. you guys and your girls club i tell ya. hahahahah

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sure you turds have 100% proof he is squatch right?

and you just arent seeing one person thinking it is him and then bandwagoning and blindly attacking a forum member???

because no ********, i have been called squatch more than a few times. you guys and your girls club i tell ya. hahahahah

Remove his purported prior aliases and he’s still been proven wrong and caught trolling twice in this thread alone.

He gets what he deserves.