Craigslist fo sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only engine issue that came up on the 6.2 is fuse 27. Look at all the years of the 6.2 and research its health. There is a reason ford used it in the superduty all these years.... reliability.

I really doubt that you even own a Gen 1.

Now why wont you answer........

Where is the "new" engine option you have been promising since 2016!!!

Remember, you used to say, "you will like the option" when you see it.

Now why wont you update???

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man this thread changed quick. I thought we were discussing the Raptor for sale.

My question to MGD, if you don’t have a Gen2 why do you always come to the threads where we are discussing our model. Sounds like you just like pissing in everyone’s cherrios. Just my observation.

Next thing is if the 3.5 is such a bad power plant why did they put it in the new GT. Which by the way has been dominating the GT class racing around the world the past 2 years. Seems like they would have stayed with the 6.2 if your reasoning is correct.

The fact is the 3.5 is a great motor for the weight and the ability to extract loads of HP.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

There is no new engine being offered anytime soon in the Raptor. And my source was a director for Ford North America at the Houston Autoshow this week. As a matter of fact he laughed when I mentioned it to him. As I expected it started with a bunch of people of forums trying to come up with a story. The 3.5 will remain since it is being used in several high performance models with Ford.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score

What don’t you get? I have a gen 1 truck that has had trouble free miles since I owned it. The previous 6.2s never had issues for me either. Had ecoboost and that WAS DEFINITELY problem filled. I post in Ecoboost Raptor area because I have lots of ecoboost fixes for problems. I found so many and realized the root cause to fix. With all this, I knew not to buy solely based on poor ecoboost reliability.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What don’t you get? I have a gen 1 truck that has had trouble free miles since I owned it. The previous 6.2s never had issues for me either. Had ecoboost and that WAS DEFINITELY problem filled. I post in Ecoboost Raptor area because I have lots of ecoboost fixes for problems. I found so many and realized the root cause to fix. With all this, I knew not to buy solely based on poor ecoboost reliability.

A live look-in at MGD's Raptor...

Attachments

• CC-5-036-800.jpg
    CC-5-036-800.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 33

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is no new engine being offered anytime soon in the Raptor. And my source was a director for Ford North America at the Houston Autoshow this week. As a matter of fact he laughed when I mentioned it to him. As I expected it started with a bunch of people of forums trying to come up with a story. The 3.5 will remain since it is being used in several high performance models with Ford.

I know.

Just messing with our resident troll MGD

He used to post daily about the new engine that was just about to be announced

Now he won't even mention it. Lol.

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All you are is a Dodge/Chevy employee spreading dissinformation. Nobody listens to anything you say. You're not hiding anything by switching usernames.

I've owned a bunch of cars over the years. I don't give a shit about going to those forums and offering advice out of the goodness of my heart. Completely ridiculous.

You might as well quit. No matter what username you come up with to troll people still see right through it. Every thread you post in people call your BS. Your plan won't work.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Correct, I don’t own a gen 2. I was smart enough to read the tea leaves. I went gen 1 and have not looked back. You have to admit - the gen 2 has a serious quality problem as it has launched and most face the same ecoboost issues (and then some) as previous years.

So post some pics of your Gen 1.....

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

Oh, and here is the real listing and oh look a price sold for...

Sold on eBay for 66k...its always nice to start off a Monday with proof that the troll is full of shit.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Ford-F-150-Raptor-Addictive-Desert-Designs-/322904200579?rmvSB=true

Last edited:

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score

You don’t have fixes for shit. You’re a lonely middle aged man with nothing better to do.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don’t have fixes for shit. You’re a lonely middle aged man with nothing better to do.

Plus, just a few short months ago, he was singing praises about his newly purchased Duramax...how superior, how great...but he dropped that pretty quickly and reverted back to owning a 6.2L Raptor. He's owned soooo many vehicles in the last 6 months, he can't keep track of which one he is driving today.