Craigslist find

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally, I would never buy a used Raptor. Who knows what kind of thrashing it has been through.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Personally, I would never buy a used Raptor. Who knows what kind of thrashing it has been through.

Sure as heck wouldn't with a tiny discount versus new. But there are a ton of street-queen Raptors out there that have never seen dirt, and it should be pretty evident that it hasn't been abused from a thorough inspection. Hell, mine has only been on local trails and hasn't even completely left the ground yet (which is extraordinarily sad for someone who lives within 150 miles of Anza).

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Mine is a street queen. Well at least it still feels like one on the street. I'm surprised at well it has handled some of the stuff I have thrown at it and still drives like a dream on the road!

X2 on not buying a used Raptor. At least I know what kind of abuse I did to my truck.