Covercraft UVS100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s big like everything on the Raptor, which makes it ungainly. The more you use it the easier it gets, the sunscreen gets less stiff. I start in the middle. I get the sides under the grab handles, and finish by folding the visors.

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same one and don’t run into any issues. Mine has roughly 3/4in clearance all the way around. Maybe a redesign at some point?

-Corey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dadio 1966

Reaction score
I received mine this week. I slide it in bottom first as I unfold it. Then worked it around the mirror. Then fold down the visors. Definitely easier if you have a passenger though. Nice shade with a nice look.

Ggalvan210

Reaction score
Just hit the website to order one and it states it does not fit my 19 model. I was confused because it clearly says fits all 17-19 models so I called them up.. Apparently there are 2 sizes, 1 for a bigger cutout due to rear view camera in mirror and one without.. it left more lost in the sauce so I guess I’ll wait till they restock the bigger cutout one late next month. Anyone else have this issue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free