Couple of questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyDeedsInc

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is behind the little tray above the radio on a 2012? I'm thinking of adding a digital readout for air tank pressure and was going to put it behind there with a cutout in the tray to read it.

Also, anyone have a Ford part # for the rear view mirror like the one pictured in this post: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f266/radar-detector-install-question-56494/#post1255559

My mirror got stolen a while back as I guess it was easier to remove the entire mirror to steal the radar detector rather than push the release button on the detector. The last one I ordered (that was supposedly correct) ended up having a different connector. Now I'm not that trusting with Ford's listing for which mirror it's supposed to be. Connector is the double row 16 pin like in the above post. I'd like to get the mirror installed before I do my permanent radar detector wiring. Instead of the taps I'm going to solder splice the wiring.

Trying to get all my parts together so when I get home from work in 20 days I can go straight to work on everything.