Couple of new Rappygraphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Looks nice man. More pics of the Ingot! I get turned on every time I see one. Which is almost never

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't second guess the one in the grill it looks great.

Thanks....I'll stop thinking so much.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Looks nice man. More pics of the Ingot! I get turned on every time I see one. Which is almost never

I'll post some more pics once done with planned mods....almost there.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the grille one but not a fan of the ones on your hood vent.... Just my opinion. They have ones with a slightly different design (I have a carbon fiber one on my black truck) that just look a little better in my opinion.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the grille one but not a fan of the ones on your hood vent.... Just my opinion. They have ones with a slightly different design (I have a carbon fiber one on my black truck) that just look a little better in my opinion.

Thanks. I like the hood one. I wanted it as closer to OEM style pattern just in case went with small OEM style rear fender one.....but right now not sure want anything on rear fender....kinda like not tagging it. Nice thing with most of these decals is they are not too expensive so change is easy if want different look.

Last edited: