Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Corse X pipe resonator delete

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Engine Discussion and Performance Mods' started by jaredq22, Sep 9, 2017.

1. amg55driver

amg55driver Full Access Member

any drones while cruising? the resonator is in that location for reason (right under the cabin).

please lmk! thanks.

2. Cliff Lohner

Cliff Lohner Full Access Member

Abso
    Absolutely zero drone whatsoever!!!

3. DrewFish11

DrewFish11 Full Access Member

I’ve got a Corsa Resonator delete pipe for sale if anyone wants it. Came off a SCAB and no longer have the extension pieces for the SCREW.

I can ship or arrange for local pick up. Im located in the San Francisco Bay Area. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. 0r30

0r30 Full Access Member

I’m pretty sure the extensions can be found if needed.

I like my res delete. Just a tad louder over stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Sindekhan

Sindekhan Member

I just installed this x pipe/ full corsa xtreme on a SCAB so I have the extensions for SCREW if someone needs. Literally just made this account to post this, contact me with offer if needed

As for clamps, I was sent a smaller/incorrect size to mount the x pipe, drilled out the weld point on a stock exhaust clamp to remove and use it

... IMO the stock resonator makes the exhaust note sound like a muffled wet fart.
    I haven't tried the x pipe with stock exhaust but the Corsa sport was still very quiet to me whereas the xtreme setup is loud at the right RPM but no drone at cruising speed in regular drive mode. The xtreme idles awesome like a V8 / diesel! When you get on it, though quite loud, it does lose bass and reveals itself as an imposter. Overall it still sounds mean.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019