Corse X pipe resonator delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I eneded up bringing it to a muffler shop they popped it in within 30 min. So much easier to work when you have a lift.... one day I’ll build my dream garage

Cliff Lohner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I eneded up bringing it to a muffler shop they popped it in within 30 min. So much easier to work when you have a lift.... one day I’ll build my dream garage
How has it been for the last few months? I’m putting my Corsa resonator delete in tomorrow.

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How has it been for the last few months? I’m putting my Corsa resonator delete in tomorrow.

I love it. It really brought the truck to life and gave it a deeper tone. Make sure you are running a high flow muffler at least with it as well. That’s about all you need the rest of the exhaust is identical to any aftermarket piping.

Cliff Lohner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it. It really brought the truck to life and gave it a deeper tone. Make sure you are running a high flow muffler at least with it as well. That’s about all you need the rest of the exhaust is identical to any aftermarket piping.
Thank you very much!!!

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have ordered the resonator delete and sport exhaust. Hope I will be happy with the sound. Have ran corsa in my Shelby’s and have always loved the sound and no drone. Hope to have the same results in my 2018 Raptor.

Cliff Lohner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did my resonator delete last week. I love the way it sounds now. Just a little more than stock and it sounds good when driving in all conditions. Not raspy at all. Very very happy with the Corsa delete...

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I ending up not liking the resonator delete with the Corsa sport exhaust. I put the OEM resonator back in and now it sounds good.

Now what to do with a 400 resonator delete that i have.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahE