Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Corsa Xtreme Cat Back Installed

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Exhaust and Cutouts Discussion [GEN 1]' started by SuperMarioSVT, Jan 6, 2016.

Sponsored By: Stainless Works
  1. ARH1956

ARH1956 Full Access Member

No headers here, Catback only. I don't know about power gains, the factory exhaust isn't especially restrictive.

2. Wilson

Wilson FRF Addict

I did the headers and there is definitely a seat feel before the tune.

3. Nick@GotExhaust

[email protected] Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

The catback wont get you much more for power but will sound GREAT! The headers are a pain to install but the power gains are worth it! Corsa is a great option for is sound and NO drone!

Let us know if we can put together a package for you with your forum special pricing. We can get you set up with headers, y pipe, catback and a tune for a complete package of power and sound gains!!

4. Glockman

Glockman Member

So I got the Corsa extreme from one of my venders (Motovicity) they had it pictured and catalogued incorrectly. Then slammed me. I was pissed. Forwarded all of the emails to Corsa. They stepped up and shipped me the correct parts 2 day air. They were extremely helpful. I signed on with them as a vendor to sell to my clients. They are an outstanding company with their customer service..!
    Now for the exhaust. Perfect fit and awesome sound..! Just like everyone here has said, zero drone. I'm truly happy with my purchase.