Corsa report

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rubyred_gen2raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coolant temp. Mine went up a bit after the install. According to the trucks gauge that is. Nothing crazy. I’ll hit 220-225 if I’m playing around. Now it runs 205-208ish constant. But it fluctuates very fast. I’ll be 220 in boost and seconds later back to 200-205 letting off the boost.

I figured it’s running leaner from having a less restrictive exhaust flow now.

i dont go above 210 ish

wreedsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa sport installed yesterday. Decided against the resonator delete after hearing one. It almost sounds like something is wrong with the engine. Love this set up. I hear it when I want to and gets a lot of from people. What I love is I don't hear it when I don't want to. 90 on the highway with almost no drone. At 75 it has ZERO drone. If you're stock and been on the fence. Do it

Post a video with sound!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone done just the Muffler upgrade?

The Corsa Sport Muffler Kit replaces the OEM muffler and bolts directly into place. You can choose to go with this only or with the replacement pipes/tips out the back.

Here's a video we made that shows the back to back videos of the Corsa Sport Muffler Kit, Corsa Xtreme Kit, and Corsa Resonator Delete Kit (with OEM Muffler).

Craig N

Reaction score
Did the Extreme.. Love it.. I personally love the sound of this truck.. To each their own.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa sport installed yesterday. Decided against the resonator delete after hearing one. It almost sounds like something is wrong with the engine. Love this set up. I hear it when I want to and gets a lot of from people. What I love is I don't hear it when I don't want to. 90 on the highway with almost no drone. At 75 it has ZERO drone. If you're stock and been on the fence. Do it
What was your issue with the resonator delete? I started with the Corsa sport and then added the resonator delete and absolutely love the sound. It may be a little loud for some, but it has a deep/aggressive note when you are accelerating, but it is actually fairly quiet while cruising until you get up to 75 MPH where you start hearing mild exhaust noise.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is spot on to what we've heard reported back as well. Our customers are the most happy with the Corsa Extreme setup over other setups.

Just a head's up guys, pricing will be increasing on Corsa on October 1st, so if you've been thinking about upgrading your truck, now would be a great time!

Let us know if we can help get you setup!

Megabass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is spot on to what we've heard reported back as well. Our customers are the most happy with the Corsa Extreme setup over other setups.

Just a head's up guys, pricing will be increasing on Corsa on October 1st, so if you've been thinking about upgrading your truck, now would be a great time!

Let us know if we can help get you setup!
How much for the extreme?