Corsa report

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bo1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa sport installed yesterday. Decided against the resonator delete after hearing one. It almost sounds like something is wrong with the engine. Love this set up. I hear it when I want to and gets a lot of from people. What I love is I don't hear it when I don't want to. 90 on the highway with almost no drone. At 75 it has ZERO drone. If you're stock and been on the fence. Do it

rubyred_gen2raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa sport installed yesterday. Decided against the resonator delete after hearing one. It almost sounds like something is wrong with the engine. Love this set up. I hear it when I want to and gets a lot of from people. What I love is I don't hear it when I don't want to. 90 on the highway with almost no drone. At 75 it has ZERO drone. If you're stock and been on the fence. Do it

Having ran the extreme system (Sport + resonator delete) with stock downpipes i can attest that it does not drone (extreme) inside the cabin, however it is incredibly loud with the windows open. Once i bumped up to SPD downpipes i tossed the FOMOCO stock resonator back on and it sounds even better than the stock sport system.

two thumbs up !

OP go SPD Downpipes with corsa sport, you wont regret it

Pitbull271

Reaction score
Corsa & KooKs

I have the Corsa Extreme (sport) on my 18, added the resonator delete and Kooks green catted downpipes. The truck roars ( sounds loud but awesome)but no drone. Only thing I get is a stupid dtc code P0430 catylyst system efficiency below threshold bank 2. I just keep clearing it. Looked it up and it says to change the sensors in the cats.

rubyred_gen2raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Corsa Extreme (sport) on my 18, added the resonator delete and Kooks green catted downpipes. The truck roars ( sounds loud but awesome)but no drone. Only thing I get is a stupid dtc code P0430 catylyst system efficiency below threshold bank 2. I just keep clearing it. Looked it up and it says to change the sensors in the cats.

buy some Extensions for the sensors.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I was getting the code also with the Kooks and turbo adapters. I just installed the SPD extenders on Friday in the downstream sensors. No code as of yet. Any idea what temp your truck is running at now?

salts001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done just the Muffler upgrade?

The corse sport is just the muffler upgrade. I did it about 1k miles ago and love the sound. I’m thinking about deleting the resonator soon (extreme). The muffler upgrade is tame.

OP - agreed on highway driving, you don’t hear s single thing.

Last edited:

M3LELENA

Reaction score
The corse sport is just the muffler upgrade. I did it about 1k miles ago and love the sound. I’m thinking about deleting the resonator soon (extreme). The muffler upgrade is tame.

OP - agreed on highway driving, you don’t hear s single thing.

I know what the corsa sport is. I want to have some feedback on the use of the OEM tail pipe with the muffler. I need to save some $ on the shipping cause I live kinda far..

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which Temp ? The cat temps?

Coolant temp. Mine went up a bit after the install. According to the trucks gauge that is. Nothing crazy. I’ll hit 220-225 if I’m playing around. Now it runs 205-208ish constant. But it fluctuates very fast. I’ll be 220 in boost and seconds later back to 200-205 letting off the boost.

I figured it’s running leaner from having a less restrictive exhaust flow now.