Corsa exhaust on Gen 2 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sharkman

Reaction score
Who has installed the Corsa Exhaust on the 2019 Raptor with the 3.5L twin turbo V6:

2017-2019 Ford Raptor Ecoboost, 3.0" Dual Rear Exit Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single 5.0" Tips (14397) Sport Sound Level

Sound clips?

I have the Corsa Extreme Sport on my 2012 Raptor and it sounds AWESOME - especially since that truck has a V8. How would the twin turbo V6 sound?

$1500 + install is a crapload of money to spend on an exhaust and have it either sound:
a) like crap
b) too loud where you can't talk on a phone or hear the radio
c) drone

I am in CA so I have to be careful what I do to the truck so I can pass the visual part of the smog as well.

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I LOVE putting nice aftermarket exhausts on my vehicles and have put one on almost everyone I own, even a Lexus LX570. Muffler shop thought I was nuts and said they had never made a Lexus SUV louder. Haha.

I will not put an exhaust on my 2019 Raptor. I think it’s too loud stock and the sound isn’t that pleasant. Only thing I don’t like about this truck coming from a long line of nice GM trucks many with the great 6.2L V8.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I LOVE putting nice aftermarket exhausts on my vehicles and have put one on almost everyone I own, even a Lexus LX570. Muffler shop thought I was nuts and said they had never made a Lexus SUV louder. Haha.

I will not put an exhaust on my 2019 Raptor. I think it’s too loud stock and the sound isn’t that pleasant. Only thing I don’t like about this truck coming from a long line of nice GM trucks many with the great 6.2L V8.

Really? You think it's too loud stock? I think you can barely hear it. The sound doesn't match the performance or looks. I did the Corsa Resonator Delete. It improved the sound and made it louder.

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? You think it's too loud stock? I think you can barely hear it. The sound doesn't match the performance or looks. I did the Corsa Resonator Delete. It improved the sound and made it louder.

I would prefer the new Limited muffler versus the Raptor muffler. You can definitely hear a stock Raptor accelerating if you’re standing outside or driving beside one. It sounds like a cow giving birth.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who has installed the Corsa Exhaust on the 2019 Raptor with the 3.5L twin turbo V6:

2017-2019 Ford Raptor Ecoboost, 3.0" Dual Rear Exit Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single 5.0" Tips (14397) Sport Sound Level

Sound clips?

I have the Corsa Extreme Sport on my 2012 Raptor and it sounds AWESOME - especially since that truck has a V8. How would the twin turbo V6 sound?

$1500 + install is a crapload of money to spend on an exhaust and have it either sound:
a) like crap
b) too loud where you can't talk on a phone or hear the radio
c) drone
d) all of the above
e) none of the above
f) only a & b
e) only a & c
g) c, e & f
h) only h

I am in CA so I have to be careful what I do to the truck so I can pass the visual part of the smog as well.

FIFY (hit click to expand)

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was also of the understanding that there was not going to be a test at the end of the lecture.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here's a video we made showing the difference between the X-Pipe Res Delete swap, the Corsa Sport Muffler, and the Corsa Sport + X-Pipe Res Delete.

The nice thing about Corsa is that their systems don't drone. Also, there is currently a $125 mail-in rebate available now for the full cat-back exhausts (must purchase an exhaust with a retail price greater than $1250). For the Gen 2, that would include 14397, 14397BPC, and 14397GNM.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a video we made showing the difference between the X-Pipe Res Delete swap, the Corsa Sport Muffler, and the Corsa Sport + X-Pipe Res Delete.

I have the Res Delete. I can confirm through my headphones this video is a pretty accurate sound depiction. I like the Res Delete a lot. It has a smoother sound. Less raspy and it doesn't sound like you're listening to it echo down a 100ft metal tunnel. Still considerably louder than stock, and I think deeper too.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
EXCELLENT video! Thank you! Need to find out if the cat-back Sport with the X-pipe Extreme is CA legal for smog and visual smog.

The entire system is cat-back, so a CARB EO# is not required. The emissions system on the vehicle is untouched.

As for the exhaust legislation that was present last year, vehicles over a 6000lb GVWR were exempt, so you are in the clear. We ship these to California regularly without issue.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.