Corpus Christi CL Find

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
2010 Ford F-150 Raptor

Seems like an odd post. The fact that they state that it has been babied makes me think that its trashed.

That and there was a molten in the ford shop down here completely trashed out from idiot rich kids. (Smashed fenders, bent frame, etc,etc...)

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that will sit for ever and ever at that price. lol

Thats the CC Local flavor though, just like in the motorcycle section.

Buy a new Harley for MSRP plus TTL, plus $2,000 in gear, get no payments (and make no payments) for 24 months, and try to get it all back for what you owe.

When I traded my Raptor in for my SD, the finance guy at Champion said "this is so rare to not be upside down on your trade" (I didn't owe anything).

He said "most people come in and are $15,000 upside down and walk away tacking $20,000 on top of the new car price"... I told him that was the DEALERS fault for letting them do it, lol.

He said one guy came in and was upside down like $27,000 trading a Escalade (what a shock), and bought a new SD, then ended up owing like $88,000 on a 2011 SD. lol

Cardog

Reaction score
5.4 and super cab?? Mite as well have ******......I have taken a couple so 6.2 on trade and have no trouble selling them but a 5.4 will just sit forever. It's only worth about $30k