CORONA RAPTOR RAFFLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
These arrived about 20 minutes ago. I couldn’t be more grateful.

I’d also like to see those lights go to a dimmer home, please donate.

My apologies for missing an entire week and not realizing the lights had been won. I’ve had a close family death along with lots of everything else.
Sorry for your loss:(

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other part people sweep under the rug is Bambi was a lifelong addict that was put out in the middle of nowhere living in a mobile home on one of his father's remote rural properties to try and stay out of trouble. He had more money from the family business than most will ever have but continuously threw it away. Did some looking into his background and drugs were what fueled this poor fool who denied being a user and paid the ultimate price.
I had read that a few weeks ago. I have seen that same scenario played out many times.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't been on recently, so I missed hearing about his passing (very sad), and the auction.
if anyone is interested, I have two sets of front springs from my 2014 Gen 1 Raptor.
One set is the original springs and the other set is Geiser. (I bought a second set of Geisers and had then powder coated red).
Just give a good donation to the GoFundMe page and I will send a set.