CORONA RAPTOR RAFFLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i appreciate all the donations from everybody so far. this has been a tremendous start to helping the dexter family.
Let me know how I can maybe donate something for the raffle. I haven't been active on these forums in some time but quite active on the FB Pages under Kevin H. or Eastern Shore Retros. Would be glad to help!

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
as we all know, corona raptor (jim dexter) unfortunately has passed away suddenly due to unforseen circumstances, ( you can read a little about him here http://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/sad-news-regarding-corona-raptor.92739/) however he leaves behind 2 boys. chase his youngest, and james his oldest. james has been left with dealing with everything that comes with a death in the family including lawyers, police, funeral services, and of course long lost family members..... he also is supposed to be a first time father in the next day or less. yes, thats right, he has to deal with his fathers passing, as well as try to celebrate the birth of their first child. corona raptor was so looking forward to being a grandfather for the first time, yet his life was taken away so suddenly. right now they are going through the financial hardship of trying to deal with everything at once. i have reached out to several vendors here who have stepped up in wanting to help the family in this trying time. so as soon as a vendor replies to me, i will list the item for raffle. the raffle tickets will be $5 each across the board for all items. we will also be cross posting to the frf facepage to reach an even larger community, as well as vendors posting on their own website. we will have the gofund me page set up before the days end. i want to thank @JohnyPython for his help in setting up a canadian go fund me so we reduce the fees taken out for sending money internationally. i want to thank @Nick@Apollo-Optics, @Chris@FreedomMotorsports @Rick@FMS, paul @Swarfworks, @GooseTuned for being the first to reply to my calls/texts.
this is the go fund me link. please read as its a background into who jim is

so far, here is what we got going

@Nick@Apollo-Optics is donating 3 pairs (YES 6) of rigid radiance cubes. these are almost $600 after taxes for the set. i know nick personally. he went from a penny pincher back in 2013 to now owning a business and donating and sponsoring many raptor related gatherings. without hesitation he offered up these sets of lights. http://www.rigidindustries.com/radiance-pod-amber-backlight-20204.html

@Chris@FreedomMotorsports and @Rick@FMS has donated a brake upgrade for the raptor. gen 1, 2, or 3. this is a $1000 upgrade. i also know chris and rick personally. chris held many raffles in the past, some of you og members will remember. chris has always been a huge donator when it came to times like this. @Rick@FMS was a recipient of a go fund me when he was seriously injured, and he decided it was time to give back a little of what he received. awesome job guys. https://freedommotorsports.com/ford...reedom-motorsports-performance-brake-package/

@GooseTuned is donating 3 swag bags to the first 3 people who donate $75 or more to the dexters go fund me page. bag will include some of the following, tshirt, keychains, hoodie, gift card, ect in random order. im not sure whats in each bag. just a thank you gift for your donation.

paul @Swarfworks has promised a donation as well. it hasnt been determined yet, but will post when i know what it is. again, i know paul personally. more than willing to step up during this ordeal. i know he has something in the works.

i have reached out to a few other vendors and awaiting their reply, so they will be added as soon as i know.

while i no longer own a shop and stopped being a vendor here earlier this year, i am reaching out to some contacts as well as the new shop owner (friend of mine) to see if i can dig something up as well.

HOW THE RAFFLE WORKS.you must make a donation to the dexter family go fund me page. a minimum of $5 must be donated. for every $5 donated you will receive a number. once we have a tally of everyone who donated, we will use random.org to generate a random number. if your number matches, you win the prize. YOU MUST PM OR TEXT ME WITH PROOF OF YOUR DONATION. PLEASE DO NOT POST SCREEN SHOTS OF DONATIONS HERE it then becomes 100 pages of screenshots and takes too long to sift through all of it. a pm here on the forum, or a text to my number (831) 254-7562 with a screenshot of your donation to the go fund me page and you will receive a number(s) depending on how much you donated. it will take a little time to make sure every donation is accounted for, i will crossreference with @JohnyPython to verify so i will acknowledge your text/first. then before the raffle you will be assigned a number(s). the gofund me page will be POSTED HERE once live.

get your wallets ready, not just for the chance to win awesome items, but for the sake of the dexter family and their wellbeing.
The go fund link is for the Canadian one. Can you post the USA one so I can donate? Thanks. Rip sir