Cooled seats not working?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My cooled seats are now worthless. I plan on brining it to the dealer to access...

Let me know what you hear from the dealer, Hasty. What's the model year/mileage of your truck?

Mine work but the fans are loud as hell. I don't recall them being that loud before...

Mine are loud too. It sounds like there is something running, like a blower, under the dash at the same time...

Hi Huck and JDUB,

You can always have your dealer take a listen to the noise so they can see if it's within spec. If you decide to go that route, let us know.

Crystal

Hasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know what you hear from the dealer, Hasty. What's the model year/mileage of your truck?

Crystal

Model year is 2013, bought in 12/13 , approximately 6600 miles. I'll let you know what they find when I bring it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Model year is 2013, bought in 12/13 , approximately 6600 miles. I'll let you know what they find when I bring it in...

Thanks, Hasty, I appreciate it. I'll keep checking in here to see when you have news.

Crystal

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did anyone ever figure out which fuse the dealers were finding blown? Fuse 69 in the front is for the heated and cooled seats. Passenger side cooling works just fine but I'm getting nothing from the driver's side. My truck will never see another dealer again so I will do what it takes to solve this myself. I found it odd that one side works while the other doesn't. I can't imagine they're ran off separate fuses.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone? I guess the truck will be going to the dealer anyway. Hopefully it's a simple fix.