Cool new Photos with our new Triple Mounts, HD A-Pillar Kits and Lower Light bars on the Gen 3 Raptor... Enjoy (These are now in stock.. )

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wrapped up my triple fog install as well. Shout out to John & @RotorOver. Had it not been for @RotorOver‘s tip, I’d still be trying to squeeze the living daylight out of that damn fog connector at this very moment. Lol

Attachments

• C80ABF53-D144-4394-BDEF-D7AD2317AA59.jpeg
    C80ABF53-D144-4394-BDEF-D7AD2317AA59.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 6BFBC950-D3E4-4232-B401-F3E23D2F273A.jpeg
    6BFBC950-D3E4-4232-B401-F3E23D2F273A.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 26

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On a separate note, I’m having a wild time trying to install the passenger side A pillar heavy duty bracket. Driver’s side, no issues as seen in my previous post. Are the brackets “side specific”? Anyone that’s installed both, please point me in the right direction for the passenger side. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tackling it later in the A.M. Appreciate the heads up! I got bogged down yesterday, late evening, installing the heavy duty A-pillar brackets. The brackets are solid & looks good once installed. Driver side went in like a charm & bolted right up. The passenger side is still a work in progress.
Yep. The antenna makes it tricky, but you can still install without removing the cowl. I did do a video but I found because of the antenna mast, unscrew the antenna from the base. The rubber portion slides over the mast loosely. So once the antenna is off, you just have to really lift up hard on the rubber side of that cowl so it clears over the antenna mast. You then slide that top post over the antenna mast, under the rubber side of that cowl. Instructions and video coming on those too.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
On a separate note, I’m having a wild time trying to install the passenger side A pillar heavy duty bracket. Driver’s side, no issues as seen in my previous post. Are the brackets “side specific”? Anyone that’s installed both, please point me in the right direction for the passenger side. Thanks in advance!
I explained the trick in this thread just before this.
Yes, they are mirrored and side specifics. If they are the same, you got 2 of the same side. I doubt it, but it’s possible. I tried to be very careful we didn’t do that though.