Cool new Photos with our new Triple Mounts, HD A-Pillar Kits and Lower Light bars on the Gen 3 Raptor... Enjoy (These are now in stock.. )

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn it, I like that Rigid 360 light. May end up exchanging XL80s for those. A little less output but not by much though.
Actually, those 6” 360’s put out 8600 lumens which is the same as the LP6’s are rated. They just don’t have high and low beams. Though the 8600 is the high and apples to apples on paper the same.
The 360’s also just come as spot or driving not a combo, where the LP6’s have a combo. So it’s all in what you like. The ones in the pics are spot, but the driving really light it up. Though many people will say they only prefer a spot up there due to reflection on the hood.
In all, I think they are all great choices, but back you your original comment, I think the XL80s are less than the 8600 lumens of the Rigid 360 and Baja LP6’s.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, those 6” 360’s put out 8600 lumens which is the same as the LP6’s are rated. They just don’t have high and low beams. Though the 8600 is the high and apples to apples on paper the same.
The 360’s also just come as spot or driving not a combo, where the LP6’s have a combo. So it’s all in what you like. The ones in the pics are spot, but the driving really light it up. Though many people will say they only prefer a spot up there due to reflection on the hood.
In all, I think they are all great choices, but back you your original comment, I think the XL80s are less than the 8600 lumens of the Rigid 360 and Baja LP6’s.
XL80s are 9500.
LP6S ARE 10300 (8600 forward and 1700 side)
RIGID 6" 360 are 8670
I prefer the XL80 cause they are smaller, amazing output, and im not a huge fan of the rounds on the A-pillar. Also on the XL80s I flipped the combo lens around to put the wide driving on the top and the spot on the bottom. I did seem to knock some of the hood glare down a bit but still has excellent coverage.
Thanks John for always showing us options!

Last edited:
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Specialtyperformanceparts Hey John- when can we expect install instructions on the triple fog brackets? I'm itching to get going on the install! Thanks!
Lol. I’ve filmed and shot pics and did all
The installs all this week, so I should have the paper instructions done tomorrow, and the videos hopefully edited over the next several days. There will be install videos on the fog brackets and kits, the apillar mounts and kits and the lower bumper light bar brackets and kits, as well as the oem housing fog replacement installs. Then video comparing the oem fogs to the replacements side by side. One new, one oem. Then some on the lights themselves and footage. So lots and lots of video coming as well.
And sorry for the delay.

John

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. I’ve filmed and shot pics and did all
The installs all this week, so I should have the paper instructions done tomorrow, and the videos hopefully edited over the next several days. There will be install videos on the fog brackets and kits, the apillar mounts and kits and the lower bumper light bar brackets and kits, as well as the oem housing fog replacement installs. Then video comparing the oem fogs to the replacements side by side. One new, one oem. Then some on the lights themselves and footage. So lots and lots of video coming as well.
And sorry for the delay.

John
Awesome, thanks John!

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are the PAPER instructions for the Fog Brackets, including the templates. The Videos are coming soon.

Any trick to getting the OEM fog electrical connectors disconnected? I slid the red tab back, but can't get it to come apart. I'm not finding any tabs to press on either.

Edit #2: Figured it out! The easiest way to disconnect is to release the red tab lock and then using a small flat blade screwdriver lift the tab up from the front (the tab lock is inside the top of the connector housing) and it comes apart easily. Damn I hate these things!

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any trick to getting the OEM fog electrical connectors disconnected? I slid the red tab back, but can't get it to come apart. I'm not finding any tabs to press on either.

Edit: Figured it out! For everyone else's benefit, you need to press on the plastic rectangle that the red tab slides through and you'll hear it click a bit and then pull like hell. Once you get it apart if you look at the front of the connector while pressing on the rectangle, you'll see it raises a piece inside the connector releasing it. Damn I hate these things!
Tackling it later in the A.M. Appreciate the heads up! I got bogged down yesterday, late evening, installing the heavy duty A-pillar brackets. The brackets are solid & looks good once installed. Driver side went in like a charm & bolted right up. The passenger side is still a work in progress.

Attachments

• AA679B54-DF3D-464B-BBA3-AD5B7A60F7CC.jpeg
    AA679B54-DF3D-464B-BBA3-AD5B7A60F7CC.jpeg
    244.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 03102C7A-8184-46E2-8A2B-5026935CFD22.jpeg
    03102C7A-8184-46E2-8A2B-5026935CFD22.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 39

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tackling it later in the A.M. Appreciate the heads up! I got bogged down yesterday, late evening, installing the heavy duty A-pillar brackets. The brackets are solid & looks good once installed. Driver side went in like a charm & bolted right up. The passenger side is still a work in progress.
Take a look at my second edit- a much easier way to get connector disconnected!