Cool new Photos with our new Triple Mounts, HD A-Pillar Kits and Lower Light bars on the Gen 3 Raptor... Enjoy (These are now in stock.. )

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
All of these kits are in stock. Also, the Baja S2 kit in the photos is our version. It is not on a preorder. Ours also allows you to pick any combination of lights. It uses our replacement hardware that allow you to replace the DOT lights Ford installed with Rigid SRM Pros, Diode Dynamics or Baja S2's.

The A-Pillar Mounts are our new HD version which is ONE PIECE and allows mounting of the BIG lights...

New Triple Fog Mounts allow mounting of any 3 Normal Size Pod lights (Rigid Radiance Shown) and our lower bumper light bar mount is also available with choice of lights.

I really like some of these photos.

John

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some photos/video from the drivers seat showing stock lights and then new lights would be helpful.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
some photos/video from the drivers seat showing stock lights and then new lights would be helpful.
Oh, I have lots of video footage coming showing that... LOL. This was just a preview... :)

I've been filming for 3 days. These were just cool looking shots I thought, not really comparisons. But I have lots of that getting ready to edit and post on Youtube.

John