Contemplating taking off my Fox Shocks Factory Race 3.0's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krazykorean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My current setup is on my 2018:

Fox Shocks Factory Race Series 3.0 Coils front w/ Icon UCAs and 3.0 rears with Icon leafs

Had them for like 7k miles, they are great but I think they are super overkill for me. Thinking I was going to go "Use" the truck more often but haven't went offroad once since install lol

I think I am going to swap out these for the Live Valve shocks front and rear with the delete kit.

Going to put in some Eibachs, now should I keep the UCA's in or just swap the stock UCA's back in? I have the SPC camber kit as well.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
UCA's are hit and miss. If you need to fine tune the alignment or you're running a slot delete kit they're needed. Aside from that I prefer OEM.

OP
OP
Krazykorean

Krazykorean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UCA's are hit and miss. If you need to fine tune the alignment or you're running a slot delete kit they're needed. Aside from that I prefer OEM.

Yea, on my last setup with Eibachs a 17-18 shocks, I had stock UCAs with the SPC camber bolts and seem to be fine. Wasnt sure if the 19-20 live valve with Eibachs would make a difference.

Mainly cause I rather sell it all as a complete kit, recoup some costs back haha

OP
OP
Krazykorean

Krazykorean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ride is much better than the stock gen 2. But having like $8500 bucks in suspension upgrades and not using it is a waste. So if I can recoup some costs and go back to "OEM" I might just do it.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only if you were a few states away... but my suspension is old though 129k.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh and those 2020 OEM are comparable to the set that you're trying to sell?

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
surprised you didn't keep the oem shocks. you recoup your costs when you restore it back to OEM to sell/trade or in your case, buyers remorse and then sell the 3.0's on FRF...