Contemplating taking off my Fox Shocks Factory Race 3.0's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SEANRAPTOR

Reaction score
It allows the shocks to be controlled at a much higher frequency, 500Hz vs 30Hz. In other words, the shocks are receiving data from the dynamic control module about 15+ times as fast/often, which provides much more control over the shocks, and the EClik uses values outside if the factory mapping. EClik or DSC controllers do what an ecu tune does for power, it gets the most possible performance out of your stock hardware utilizing just software changes.

Being able to control the valving based on all the metrics canbus is monitoring allows you to tune the suspension performance and behavior with no changes to the dampers themselves.
Wow ok great description so this would be a great alternative to the fix 3.0 FRS shoxks? What is the cost to e click my factory shocks?

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s not necessarily an alternative, you could also use it with the 3.0’s. I haven’t looked lately but recall the price in the 1500-2000 range.