** Consumer Alert ** Please Read!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have officially modified the name of our 7 yr. old website BakFactoryOutlet. BakFactoryOutlet is now www.TonneauFactoryOutlet.com.

Bak Industries was recently sold, and the old owner of Bak who was happy with our name when he owned the company, now doesn't want anyone using Bak in their name except his own retail site BakFlip.com.

Don't be fooled by BakFlip.com, as it isn't owned by Bak Industries and our prices are lower for sure! We may have a different name, but the kick ass prices and even better old fashioned customer service will not change! We treat all of our customers like they are our own family! C'mon by and see for yourself.

We will not be bullied out of the marketplace and will continue to offer the best prices and fanatical customer service!

Some of you may also know by now that I have begun a new endeavor with www.TruckMods.com, where we are offering a large selection of truck accessories including but not limited to tonneau covers, suspension systems, offroad lighting, bed accessories, and much more.

Thanks everyone!

Morrie

D

Deleted member 12951

Morrie, you have neglected taking care of me. I've asked twice now for those hard plastic shim/spacers for the Roll-X and you've said they will ship each time. Gave up, guess I am not family....

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but I have been at war for the last couple of weeks with the old owner of Bak. I have to care of the ship so it stays afloat. I certainly have not ignored you because you are not part of the "Family". Please resend whatever Email or pics that you have sent and I guarantee the parts will get out tomorrow. Please include pics as I am not sure what spacers you are asking for. :roflbow::roflbow:

D

Deleted member 12951

I lost the knobs on the underneath side of my Bakflip F1 and Morrie was kind of enough to get me free replacements. He's good people Rick, just be patient.

Been waiting over 3 months for the second time, patient?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Sorry dude, but I have been at war for the last couple of weeks with the old owner of Bak. I have to care of the ship so it stays afloat. I certainly have not ignored you because you are not part of the "Family". Please resend whatever Email or pics that you have sent and I guarantee the parts will get out tomorrow. Please include pics as I am not sure what spacers you are asking for. :roflbow::roflbow:

Thanks Morrie, I will PM you.