Console Vault Thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrevans

Reaction score
Was thinking about getting a console vault and being $50 off this week is intriguing. Those who have one, what are your thoughts? The opening when the door is open looks small(ish) and not sure how much space you actually lose.

Thanks in advance!

Legacy32

Reaction score
I have a half console safe instead of the entire safe. Its for the 2020 f150 but the size of the console hasn't changed from what I know. So in theory it should work, hope to get it installed when I get home from work in a week or two.

redhat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have it and it’s a pain imo. There’s no console left, and the door is in fact small.

whocares69

Reaction score
I have a half console safe instead of the entire safe. Its for the 2020 f150 but the size of the console hasn't changed from what I know. So in theory it should work, hope to get it installed when I get home from work in a week or two.
I have a 2021 and bought the one for the 2020 and it did not fit

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a Gen2 with a dealer installed Ford console safe. I can’t imagine it’s much different. Yes, the safe narrows the opening slightly but there’s still a lot of room in there. I love it.
Don’t steal my Cokes. ;)

E0F6F61D-73C1-4BCB-824B-6CC7A2A19849.jpeg

Rollofire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the LOCK'ER DOWN safe and have use one in my last truck as well. I really like this center console safe and you can use the whole space. I got mine with the digital combo for fast entry...

jmarty9

Reaction score
I just got a 2018 Raptor and it has the half console safe. Love it so far. Good amount of space for secured items, while still leaving a useable space unsecured.

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have the LOCK'ER DOWN safe and have use one in my last truck as well. I really like this center console safe and you can use the whole space. I got mine with the digital combo for fast entry...

I just ordered the locker down with the digital keypad. Currently have the console vault with the key and it’s a pain to open so figured would switch it up.