Console removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Legacy32

Reaction score
So I have always put sound deadener in my trucks (F250's) and it was fairly easy and only took 4-5 hours to do the entire truck, but I am having a hard time finding any instructions on removing the center console on the raptor/f150 with the gear shifter in the console. Does anyone have a drawing or video they can share? TIA

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I originally came here and asked about getting at an A.C. actuator that needs console out to access it.
"The Car Stereo Company" (his user name here) hooked me up with detailed videos.

OP
OP
L

Legacy32

Reaction score
Side are held in by clips and pop off with hands. Top piece is held on by a bolt underneath the pad/compartment in front of the shifter then that piece pops off (clips again).
Yea I had done some digging around the other day and found the bolt you are talking about. Was hoping some one had a drawing or video.

Coastal

Reaction score
If you YouTube it there's a bunch of videos - comes apart pretty easy!

Here's one:

OP
OP
L

Legacy32

Reaction score
If you YouTube it there's a bunch of videos - comes apart pretty easy!

Here's one:
I have researched Youtube and there isn't one for a 14th gen f150, that has the same console as the 3rd gen raptor. The console you posted and the 3rd gen raptor console are completely different. The video you posted is how to remove the trim piece which is not how the trim comes apart in the 3rd gen raptor.