Console Organization

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What year is your Raptor? The OCD does not fit in my 2019. It's too big to fit.

I just installed it in my 2019. I had to use a block plane to trim down the cross dividers, but it didn't take too long and now fits like a glove.

MudLovingFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found the OCD to be sharp on the edges and a pain to empty out all the cubbies when cleaning.
I ended up with a Rubbermaid tote that fits inside the console perfectly. It has lots of storage and is easy to pick up out of the console when needed. Price is right too at about $12

Rubbermaid 3302-20

Hburgrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a month of ownership to find something I dislike about this truck. Good lord is the tray slamming side to side annoying as hell. Will add a second tray after finding this thread. Appreciate the info!

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a month of ownership to find something I dislike about this truck. Good lord is the tray slamming side to side annoying as hell. Will add a second tray after finding this thread. Appreciate the info!

I’ve been noticing this, I’m going to find a fix for it. Maybe a stopper of some kind.

mclark202

Reaction score
i would think a double sided tape piece with some sort of hook to keep the tray from sliding would work pretty easily.

Hburgrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would think a double sided tape piece with some sort of hook to keep the tray from sliding would work pretty easily.
I tried something similar. Mine is still dealer waxed from the detailing. Nothing is sticking in there, including the gun magnets I bought from a previous thread. Seems I spend money every time Im here ;)

If adding the 2nd tray sucks I may jb weld it haha