Console Organization

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Helopilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They also make the tray without the raptor logos I just ordered one.

Thanks for that info! Not that you would see all those logos once you put your treasures in there, but that many raptor logos was just a little much for me.

PhilZx6

Reaction score
Thanks for that info! Not that you would see all those logos once you put your treasures in there, but that many raptor logos was just a little much for me.

That's how I felt. If you already didn't know it was a raptor we will put the logo 4 times just to make sure.

JayZee

Reaction score
Got mine this weekend and love it. The Raptor logos are just 4 individual non-slip inserts that lie flat in the bottom of each section. If you don’t like them, you can just not put them in (or not use all 4).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine too today. I bought the OCD organizer thing also and plan to put crap down there that I rarely need but want close by. Like them both - seems like a quality product.

Trail_Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine yesterday, it's definitely a tight fit, but I don't see myself needing to access the storage underneath too often. My only complaint is the change holder, when filled you can then coins rattling around over bumps - which in my OCD'ness might be deal breaker.

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't need something that replaces the slider because, well........

attachment.php

But I do need something for the bottom and to prevent the slider from constantly sliding when taking the slightest turn inside the console. I was going to see if anyone has done anything about that on here first before attempting some things.....

The organizer that goes on the bottom of the console appears like it would come up too high and hit the holsters, pistol and magazines. I really just need something for the 3/4ths of the bottom, so it appears like I've already talked myself into making something on my own to fit, ugh.

In case anyone cares - Beretta APX 9mm in wolf grey (very close to my Avalanche Grey exterior, gotta have the matching truck gun!), Beretta IWB holster for it with velcro slapped on the inside of it, BLACKHAWK! Double Pistol Mag Pouch, and matching heavy duty velcro tape stuck to the inside of the console. Very sturdy stuff I've used for other applications in the past, this was a no-brainer to not drill short screws in to mount a holster.

Attachments

• 2017-10-08 17.58.04.jpg
    2017-10-08 17.58.04.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,340

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_3836.jpg

Console organization is overrated, IMO...

Hahaha! I love my Beretta APX, but I know it's a "throw away" compared to some of the other Beretta's I own that are threaded, I wouldn't even dare keeping my suppressors in the truck with some of the thieves there are in this world.... I couldn't imagine losing something REALLY expensive / registered in my gun trust!