GEN 1 Console/Dash cubbies? Useful ideas...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MEIRONMAN207

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Now we need a techy to figure out the wiring. In the meantime I’m searching to get get direction for the wiring from maybe relocate or new applications of the existing receptacles mods!

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now we need a techy to figure out the wiring. In the meantime I’m searching to get get direction for the wiring from maybe relocate or new applications of the existing receptacles mods!

Tap into the existing AC wiring that goes to the AC outlet at the rear of the console. I won't be doing it though, as I don't need 110V AC on the front dash panel.

OP
OP
MEIRONMAN207

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
True and good point. However, I wouldn’t mind a second USB ports to supplement the one inside the console...just considering other options to just having a small somewhat useless console hole.

the1russ

Reaction score
pretty arcane but I stuffed the cubby full of modelling clay to capture the shape, crafted a wood block to mimic it, then mounted an ICO Rally Max remote control...P7082892.JPG