Considering trading 18 for a 14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yall are kidding yall's self to say the GEN 1 is better than GEN 2. lol

Also, if your going gen 1 because you cant afford Gen 2, get one that costs 25-30. Your trippin'...get a used TACO or something,....

D

Deleted member 12951

Also, if your going gen 1 because you cant afford Gen 2, get one that costs 25-30. Your trippin'...get a used TACO or something,....

Each their own. I have a GEN1. Rode in a GEN2 off-road with someone and test drove one at a dealership. Keeping my modded GEN1, absolutely no desire for a GEN2. And yes, I can afford it. That is such an ignorant thing to say. I have more in my GEN1 than what a GEN2 cost new and guess what, the truck and all mods are paid off, has been.

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What!?

My truck isn’t special???

/poutylip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Gen 2’s are a mass produced knock off of the Gen 1’s. Soon you’ll see First Gens going across the stage at Barret Jackson, and your Gen 2’s will be widely available at the local Pick Your Part junkyard.

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol...whatever...i can have gen 1 if i wanted. Both are awesome rigs.

Gen 2 beats gen 1 in every measurable category. Yall chill. Look at the numbers.

Deal with it

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Gen 2’s are a mass produced knock off of the Gen 1’s. Soon you’ll see First Gens going across the stage at Barret Jackson, and your Gen 2’s will be widely available at the local Pick Your Part junkyard.

Lol. Low mileage unused ones. Perhaps. But iam coming from the angle of making use of these machines while still roamung this earth. Buying to speculate is not what iam into. Again, just chill and enjoy.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol. Low mileage unused ones. Perhaps. But iam coming from the angle of making use of these machines while still roamung this earth. Buying to speculate is not what iam into. Again, just chill and enjoy.

"Just relax and enjoy some punch" as he gets done ******** in the punch bowl.