Connecting Rigid to DT Conmectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey John

Is that backlights on with ignition or lights on? Will that method work with BD S8 back lighting?

Thanks

Baja has a back-light kit you can add-on if you wanted to run the amber back lighting. It taps into your fuse panel under the hood, so less places to run wires to. Our Radiance + 360 series fog kits also include (at no charge upon request) the fuse-tap harness as well BTW

But here is the Baja tap: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-wiring-harness-s8-backlit-add-on/

it includes a few different size fuse taps plus the extension harness

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Baja has a back-light kit you can add-on if you wanted to run the amber back lighting. It taps into your fuse panel under the hood, so less places to run wires to. Our Radiance + 360 series fog kits also include (at no charge upon request) the fuse-tap harness as well BTW

But here is the Baja tap: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-wiring-harness-s8-backlit-add-on/

it includes a few different size fuse taps plus the extension harness

Thanks. I’ve run fuse taps in my car for gauges. They work well.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Specialty Performance Parts, John I did buy my Rigid Radiance amber kit with the brackets and harness back in 6/19 from you, I guess I must have missed that when I ordered my kit. It sounds like the best option

We are constantly coming out with now or improved kits and parts. I don’t think I had that put together quite yet in June of 19.
John

Fireguy144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You want Baja Designs then. If you want bright, go with Squadron Pros

Squadron Pro Wide Cornering
Squadron Pro Driving/Combo
Squadron Pro Wide Cornering, Amber

This gives you bright lights for bad weather (amber) and good weather. The Driving/Combos are great to light up everything. If you aim the Pro Wide Cornering down you CAN get away with running them on the street, just make sure you aim them down.

With our triple fog kits we give you EVERYTHING you need. From our USA made Brackets (which offer the most adjustments out of any other bracket out there) down to our wiring harness, which is a solid 1 piece harness that lets you control all 3 pairs from 3 different upfitters.

Use coupon code FOGS and you'll save even more $$

I see you're from NY, where abouts? Our warehouse is located here on Long Island so if you are local, you can even swing by and pickup your kit in person.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/2017-f...ght-kit-w-baja-designs-lights-build-your-kit/

Brackets13__47811.1574819153.jpg
Hi... yes I'm from Queens NY. Where are you guys located on long Island?