Congrats tspencer16!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Something to be proud of ??? :Wedgie:

Sorry Joker, I would be #2. I've only ever browsed that site once, and that was to find some of the funny shit y'all were banned for.
Not surprisingly, I couldn't find much, as it was probably already deleted.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We actually have a lot of people here who have never bothered with that place. ...and I wasn't even banned, I just left for greener pastures.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys, seriously, I am not banned either. I really didn't think that I was the only one NOT banned over there. I was just trying to be funny. I know Ironman thought it was funny. (fyi, I do not use the same username over there).

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Guys, seriously, I am not banned either. I really didn't think that I was the only one NOT banned over there. I was just trying to be funny. I know Ironman thought it was funny. (fyi, I do not use the same username over there).

Joker - I still think the stories that come across here about that forum are funny - you'res included!
I doubt I would last a day on that site because I speak my mind often. Most of the time I try and articulate so adults can understand, but after I open that second bottle of tequila - pppfffft - the edit switch is off and its no holds barred.
Someday I may join there just to give that ESAD guy a run for his money on the posts he puts up - it may be fun to see how many can be deleted in a short time span! :)