Congrats tspencer16!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You just become the 1000th member on FRF! Congrats!!!

We just hit 1000 members! Nice job gang!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quite a milestone for a forum that only started a matter of months ago. Congrats and welcoms tspencer, looks like you're Mr. 1000

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say a Hello and Welcome to ALL the New Members that I somehow missed. It's great to have all you guys and gals aboard!!

And congrats to the FRF's for 1000 members and counting...........................

randy

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Growth rate looks fairly exponential, good to see it. When I signed up this place was pretty light on traffic, but over the past couple months its picked up to the point where there's way too much for one person to read.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Congrats! We've come a long way in such a short period of time, that definitely says something about this site and the way it's run. Great members and great staff.:)

jsmathi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! We've come a long way in such a short period of time, that definitely says something about this site and the way it's run. Great members and great staff.:)

I agree 100%, this is a cool place to hang out even though I don't have a raptor...yet. If I get some finances together and do finally pull the trigger on one, it will be because of this site and all the information I have learned since I have been living here. For example I went to a dealership near my college and they have a black s-crew with a market adjustment price of like 5500 over sticker price and i asked what that was about and he made out like that was for stuff they added to the truck...i love knowing more about a vehicle than the salesman does. btw noting was added.lol