Conflicting info...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So...I messaged FP yesterday, and they said I was pushed back from 2/3 to 2/7 (build day). However, I called my salesman (who is a friend of mine) this morning, and he had the order guy get on the system while we were on the phone. He said their system still shows my truck getting built next week. Are there two different systems? Slow updates? I'm confused. LOL.

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The system updates almost daily as I have been seeing. My build date as of last is 1/31 but before that I’ve seen it change multiple times a week sometimes. For perspective I’m currently on my 11th build date since ordering and being scheduled in October.

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The system updates almost daily as I have been seeing. My build date as of last is 1/31 but before that I’ve seen it change multiple times a week sometimes. For perspective I’m currently on my 11th build date since ordering and being scheduled in October.
lol, then you only have about 250 left to go :)

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So...I messaged FP yesterday, and they said I was pushed back from 2/3 to 2/7 (build day). However, I called my salesman (who is a friend of mine) this morning, and he had the order guy get on the system while we were on the phone. He said their system still shows my truck getting built next week. Are there two different systems? Slow updates? I'm confused. LOL.
My best advice is to buckle up and hold on. You will have many changes and conflicting information for months to come.

SR12

Reaction score
The only ford system is no system whatsoever. Have you ever seen that South Park episode where the manatees pick random idea balls to create family guy episodes? I’m pretty sure Ford does that but to decide which trucks to build and ship. Only logical explanation

Attachments

• F74F2FAA-BA42-4226-AF0A-FA7950D3E455.gif
    F74F2FAA-BA42-4226-AF0A-FA7950D3E455.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 14
Reaction score
Mine still shows in prodution, but eta of 2/7. My salesmen says its already built and waiting to be transported to the dealership and will arrive 2/10.

I too don't trust anything till I see the thing on the ground. I ordered mine the first day in June, original build date was October and here we are. I kinda of forgot about it because it ****** me off when I see another guy driving a new one down the road and wonder how he got his so fast. Figured he paid $20K over sticker, so makes me feel a litter better :)

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Well man, mine was built Dec 9 and released to the shipper Dec 17 and the shipping vendor has yet to get it here. So, hope you don't get all the ETA updates I have from the shipping situation. Guess the trucker shortage is real...

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well man, mine was built Dec 9 and released to the shipper Dec 17 and the shipping vendor has yet to get it here. So, hope you don't get all the ETA updates I have from the shipping situation. Guess the trucker shortage is real...
That would be annoying. I guess I have all that to look forward to.