Confirmed build dates for "for stock" Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
13 builds have started.line fill to be complete by 9/4 (this means nothing but 2013 raptors, no more 2012s balance outs).

bonehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
13 builds have started.line fill to be complete by 9/4 (this means nothing but 2013 raptors, no more 2012s balance outs).

Are these customer trucks or dealer stock? I haven't contacted my dealer asking for an ETA since I ordered a few weeks ago. Think it may be time to start the weekly nuisance email:laughing1:

RcIgo

Reaction score
Email from ford rep wednesday "Still waiting on the OKTB for 2013"

AND my stupid vette is in shop for cooling fan so no top down fun either!!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, dealer stock first for quality reasons.this is how it's done but only the first 10 days then customer orders start.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So customer orders should start around Sept 7ish? Let's say it does start on 9/7, how soon do 2013s get to the dealers?

I ordered mine on 7/11 and hoping I am in front of the line.

Yes, dealer stock first for quality reasons.this is how it's done but only the first 10 days then customer orders start.

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So customer orders should start around Sept 7ish? Let's say it does start on 9/7, how soon do 2013s get to the dealers?

I ordered mine on 7/11 and hoping I am in front of the line.

The line I was told is roughly as follows, "The first couple of batches are for dealers/fit/finish/QA, then they'll start building customer orders. Once your truck is complete it should take around two weeks by rail to arrive (from Dearborn to the West Coast)." Largely it depends on how far you are away from the plant I would assume. I'm no expert but that's what I've heard multiple times.
Josh

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This may be way out there...:whymewhyme:
but since there is not that many changes from 2012 trucks, why all the fit and finish crap?? Line should be good to go! so we have differant lights, color and maybe new wheels.... And yes, I am from MFG background....:lol2:

OSP

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This may be way out there...:whymewhyme:
but since there is not that many changes from 2012 trucks, why all the fit and finish crap?? Line should be good to go! so we have differant lights, color and maybe new wheels.... And yes, I am from MFG background....:lol2:

OSP

there is a new dash also.