Confirmed build dates for "for stock" Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MEXICAN RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm feeling even more anxious now that people are getting ETA's on their arrivals. Hopefully soon I will get some new info as well.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would definitely go with the moonroof one, sounds like it will be in much earlier. I originally didn't want the moonroof either but mine is coming in with it and the more I think about it the more I like the idea of it.

Nemesis

Reaction score
I heard this week, now it is next week. THis is getting painful. I might just have to put myself into a voluntary coma to get throug the waiting process. :emotions122:

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from my dealer... "YASF"... Yet another sad friday. No build date as of yet, he'll call me back next friday to see where we stand then.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

I heard this week, now it is next week. THis is getting painful. I might just have to put myself into a voluntary coma to get throug the waiting process. :emotions122:

Voluntary coma was one of my personal options to make it through this wait as well. I need to somehow distract myself for the next month or so...

revrend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:emotions122::emotions122::emotions122:
not impatient in the least ....:emotions122::emotions122::emotions122:
i drive right by my dealer everyday and curse as i drive by.... they wave ...