Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Imoxfordwhite

Reaction score
Just called to get an update and was informed my status is "Unscheduled / Cleaned - Ready to be ordered"

Any idea what this means?

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Just called to get an update and was informed my status is "Unscheduled / Cleaned - Ready to be ordered"

Any idea what this means?
Not sure what the "ready to be ordered" means, that for me, is new. However the unscheduled clean means that there are no errors and can be assigned a production date pending commodities.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called FP. I have a 7/29 build date (last information I received was 7/26 build week). I asked if he had a delivery estimate based on past builds. He said it normally takes 2 weeks to pass QA checks and 1 more week for transit. If that holds, I should be able to take delivery at the dealer 3-4 weeks from the production date.

Imoxfordwhite

Reaction score
Not sure what the "ready to be ordered" means, that for me, is new. However the unscheduled clean means that there are no errors and can be assigned a production date pending commodities.
Thanks! Do you know if my order can still be cancelled? It's been in this stage for over three weeks.