Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor52

Reaction score
If you have the dealer no. and order no. Ford Performance should see it in system.
I know this an older thread - but when calling FP, they can not find my order no or my uncle's order number. Both use our same format, looks to be first letter of first name 01 first letter of last name. without going into great detail, I was calling to inquire if my Raptor R order had truly been made July of 2022. When I asked about the FP not finding order to the dealer his reply is "they only have orders that are scheduled. We have no allocation so its unscheduled. Its for sure in our ordering system or you would not have an order number." Im wondering if that statement is true? No allocation -> No Schedule -> No order found

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know this an older thread - but when calling FP, they can not find my order no or my uncle's order number. Both use our same format, looks to be first letter of first name 01 first letter of last name. without going into great detail, I was calling to inquire if my Raptor R order had truly been made July of 2022. When I asked about the FP not finding order to the dealer his reply is "they only have orders that are scheduled. We have no allocation so it’s unscheduled. It’s for sure in our ordering system or you would not have an order number." Im wondering if that statement is true? No allocation -> No Schedule -> No order found
Normally, you’d receive an order number & VIN together confirming there was an allocation for your build…the scheduling comes later. Did you receive a VIN? Order numbers mean nothing. Dealer can order 50 Raptors. That doesn’t mean they have 50 allocations.

raptor52

Reaction score
Normally, you’d receive an order number & VIN together confirming there was an allocation for your build…the scheduling comes later. Did you receive a VIN? Order numbers mean nothing. Dealer can order 50 Raptors. That doesn’t mean they have 50 allocations.
No just the order number. So the dealer statement is correct?

raptor52

Reaction score
The raptor R goes to the highest bidder.
you got that right or to the dealer itself. I had talked to my salesman (minor partner) since 2019 when I bought new about V8 raptors. He started sending me info when Raptor R was announced. Started order on 7/19/22 just to find out that their one allocation went to majority partner. After having it for a week he decided to sell it for 90K ADM. I got the first phone call - and told him he was crazy and pissing me off how they handled it. I gone through the same guy since 1999, thought loyalty meant something but guess not when it comes to the green.

Restaurantman

Reaction score
I just took your advice and went on Ford Performance and did chat. They found my order and it stated that it is "unscheduled-clean", meaning its been received but not scheduled, according to the agent.
Thanks for the tip.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you got that right or to the dealer itself. I had talked to my salesman (minor partner) since 2019 when I bought new about V8 raptors. He started sending me info when Raptor R was announced. Started order on 7/19/22 just to find out that their one allocation went to majority partner. After having it for a week he decided to sell it for 90K ADM. I got the first phone call - and told him he was crazy and pissing me off how they handled it. I gone through the same guy since 1999, thought loyalty meant something but guess not when it comes to the green.
Money talks...
I just took your advice and went on Ford Performance and did chat. They found my order and it stated that it is "unscheduled-clean", meaning its been received but not scheduled, according to the agent.
Thanks for the tip.
Did you receive your VIN?