Concerns!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just messing with ya bud. If I run into you at TRR you can hop behind the wheel.. I mean I'll be still sitting in the drivers seat...no ****. Lol

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think there's any way to get around that being ****, "no ****" isn't enough to make up for it, lol

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lmao.. O'cmon that's not in the rule books. It not like I said " you can hop behind the wheel with my still sitting there totally nude breathing heavily and wearing a Richard Nixon mask..but no ****"

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Come on guys. Look at the big picture here. Truck has been taken apart and put back together a dozen times. It's not like it was freshly bought from a dealer and was taken to the dirt right away and caught on fire. Can't just blame it on a super charger. If so its gonna hurt vendors and whoever else with all these assumptions without knowing for sure what happened. All these assumptions are hurting the vendors or putting doubt's in peoples heads someway somehow with all the new guys coming around. Leave it at that and wait to see if anything is for sure solved. Obviously it has something to do with a fuel line of some sort but can't specifically blame a super charger on everything that has been done to the truck.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

maybe they used ethanol! same thing let's blame something

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you need to look up the term Heat Soak !!!!

The actual terminology for Heat Soak is: what occurs when you shut the engine down.

And I guess you need to tell all those Supercharged Sand Rails not to race off road any more either. LMAO

Oh wait, better tell the BAJA 1000 to get rid of all those SC vehicles too.

Pretty obvious you have never owned a SC vehicle lol. I have washed more dirt off of my vehicles driven off road than you have most likely driven over. No you need to look up the term and do more Googling as that is the way you seem to get your information lol... You illustrate the point I am making better than I ever could.:gr_grin:

Answer one question yes or no------have you ever and I don't think you have never owned one but driven in a SC vehicle in over 100 degree temps in dirty nasty conditions. Maybe just city traffic at 100 where a lot of fines are kicked up and brought into and thru the intercooler(guess what that does to efficiency). The intercooler is what makes or breaks a SC engine to a large degree with respect to performance and temp management of the motor in marginal conditions.

Now go to Google and see what you find.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
funny-old-11.jpg

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you sure you're using Google to fine the correct answer?
And if you really want to know for yourself call up the SC manufactures themselves and ask!!!!!
I removed call up speed shops because most people mistake heat soak for efficiency as the terminology.
You don't have to take my word on it, if you think you know something.

As the saying goes "you can't teach an old dog new tricks"

2) That's what proper filtering does, I've been driving 4X4's for almost 30 years,
and have ingested water only once in my life time to date.

I have gone to hunting places no other person would try but I'm silly like that.

But your right I haven't taking this baby out there yet, but I will and I will have a screen system made up by then
to pre-filter all the nasties out in the tundra.

Last edited:

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you sure you're using Google to fine the correct answer?
And if you really want to know for you're self call up any speed shop or just call the SC manufactures themselves and ask!!!!!
You don't have to take my word on it, if you think you know something.

As the saying goes "you can't teach an old dog new tricks"

That's what proper filtering does, I've been driving 4X4's for almost 30 years.
I have gone to hunting places no other person would try but I'm silly like that.

But your right I haven't taking this baby out there yet, but I will

Read this and you will then know about Heat Soak --- make sure and read it all. This is a subject that has been hashed out hundreds of times. You can just reply after you read this "ok I learned something" and you will be better off.

About Roots Type Superchargers | Vortech Superchargers

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No need, and like you said it's been hashed a lot.

You think what you think and I know what I know. LOL

Listen, I really don't want to dwell on this nonsense.