Concerns!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why is the ass end sitting so high? We never did get any feedback from that member.

shocks and tires probably already blew out in the front, as well as the coil warping from the heat probably dropped the front to the ground, there's not as much to burn around the back end so the leafs probably didn't get hot enough to warp

Why does it have no door panel?

the fire is dying out in that picture I believe, it had already burned the door panels off

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No I think it was just getting started look at the black smoke hasn't risen very high yet, plus the door was open and flames and smoke were blowing the other direction.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
fire works from the engine to the back of the truck, there is fire coming out of the tailgate handle, I'm sure the entire interior of that truck is already gone

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here it is later on smoke has risen higher.
11315d1347043234-velociraptor-600-raptor-burnt-ashes-img_999.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I remember that thread. Now I'm curious because his "friend" mentioned the owner was in discussion with Hennessey.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made last TRR and put a beating on my truck (lol have a skid plate to prove it), which is running a Roush kit... :waytogo:

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

What's the link?

Cool deal, but by the time TRR rolls around and the trucks done the Roush kit should def be..well a step up since its getting some new tweaks in the shop Monday and the engine will have some goodies. And like I said I'll honestly lend the truck to the shops that work on it to push it to its limits and show what it can handle or...not break and go all Human Torch....Flame on lol. Since I'll only be home around 25 days to actually enjoy it someone has to run it.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol, I'm sure I've had plenty of chances to wreck my own truck that I would never put another person's vehicle into the same circumstances of, mine is still in one piece, other than minor trail rash, no damage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free