Concerns!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chris Ross has previously defended Hennessey on this forum in a Hennessey bashing thread.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After reading what Hennessey posted on the other forum I'm surprised no one has driven to Sealy and kicked his ass.

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the real common denominator for the incidents of Raptor catching fire isn't just they were supercharged. I haven't heard of any Roush guys or any Roush Raptors combusting nor anything from the Whipple team. I say if anything focus on the head of the snake here and until someone comes through with the cause and who's responsible. Let's just focus on keeping a eye on this "shops" response and future builds.

I'm going to try my best to make TRR and even then if my suspension builds done before that I'll give full permission to whoever wants to push my truck to its limits in the toughest terrain.

I made last TRR and put a beating on my truck (lol have a skid plate to prove it), which is running a Roush kit... :waytogo:

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

After reading what Hennessey posted on the other forum I'm surprised no one has driven to Sealy and kicked his ass.

What's the link?

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the facts are there are thousands of roush supercharged raptors, there are maybe hundreds of Hennessey raptors running roush superchargers if even that many, I haven't heard of a single roush supercharged raptor burning to the ground, there are many documented cases of Hennessey supercharged raptors burning to the ground, the supercharger is not causing these fires, or we would hear a lot more about roush raptors burning to the ground than Hennessey raptors

basically when the superchargers are common to both kits, but one kit burns down more often with less total trucks out there with it than the other (which doesn't burn down at all), the supercharger is not at fault

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know what the outcome of this one was? Looked a little suspicious.
11309d1357621728t-velociraptor-600-raptor-burnt-ashes-img_0142.jpg