Completed Kevlar Spray 2021 Ford Raptor 37 Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all the different wraps today, which can be returned to stock, I wonder if there's a wrap that emulates this process?
Because it’s not for everyone, if a person just drives a Raptor to look cool, I think they would be crazy to Line X the exterior. I did the doors, Snugtop and hood because my dog is trained to jump in and out the window and often time, he jumps on the hood. He is a Malinois….Google it! I also had it off road and the Line X provided protection other products cannot. Some people love the look, others, not so much. I think it makes a rugged truck look…..more rugged. I had my hood on the 2021 Line X and if I sell the 2019, I will have the doors done as well.……for my dog. On a side note regarding the dog…..I was at a Shell station in Fremont California pumping gas with the LR window down when a huge monster exited the station and immediately pushed a 82 year old man to the ground. He towered over the poor victim and started kicking him. Although I have a CCW, in our current political climate, regardless how justified, certain monsters cannot be shot….for anything. I pulled out my cell and called 911. The monster, standing about 30’ away, saw me and shouted “you’re next.” He then started walking quickly toward me and I responded by have my dog jump out the window and come to my side. As my dog was salivating, the monster froze in his tracks. A few minutes later the cops arrived and carted the monster off to a cage. I never leave home without my gun and you can’t shoot everyone, but a highly trained Malinois is sometimes better than a gun. Nothing to polish or scratch, to me it’s a win win…….unless you just want to cruise for high school chicks.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because it’s not for everyone, if a person just drives a Raptor to look cool, I think they would be crazy to Line X the exterior. I did the doors, Snugtop and hood because my dog is trained to jump in and out the window and often time, he jumps on the hood. He is a Malinois….Google it! I also had it off road and the Line X provided protection other products cannot. Some people love the look, others, not so much. I think it makes a rugged truck look…..more rugged. I had my hood on the 2021 Line X and if I sell the 2019, I will have the doors done as well.……for my dog. On a side note regarding the dog…..I was at a Shell station in Fremont California pumping gas with the LR window down when a huge monster exited the station and immediately pushed a 82 year old man to the ground. He towered over the poor victim and started kicking him. Although I have a CCW, in our current political climate, regardless how justified, certain monsters cannot be shot….for anything. I pulled out my cell and called 911. The monster, standing about 30’ away, saw me and shouted “you’re next.” He then started walking quickly toward me and I responded by have my dog jump out the window and come to my side. As my dog was salivating, the monster froze in his tracks. A few minutes later the cops arrived and carted the monster off to a cage. I never leave home without my gun and you can’t shoot everyone, but a highly trained Malinois is sometimes better than a gun. Nothing to polish or scratch, to me it’s a win win…….unless you just want to cruise for high school chicks.
I’ll see your dog story (which I totally believe), and raise ya one. First, I know Belgian Malinois very well. They have become the de facto police K9. Tough as nails, fearless, athletic, a true all around animal.

Back when I lived in the glorious Bronx, NY, I owned a 60 pound 3 yr old pitbull. He was rescued during a raid of a dog fighting ring. Name: Bolo. He was trained to Schutzhund 2 and fully attack trained. He was actually a very sweet pup to people. Didn’t like other dogs. One day he came up lame and I wound up taking a piece of glass from his paw. He healed.

Few months later we are out walking and a cab pulls up to a bldg to pick up a fare. The driver throws a large empty wine bottle from his window which lands unbroken on the grass. I was pissed. I picked up the bottle, which he was unaware of, and heaved it at his parked cab. It shattered on his hood. This was the early 80s. He jumped out of his car hiding behind his door looking up thinking it came from the roof. He then turned and saw me and Bolo. He said did you throw that? I said did you throw it from your car, ahole? He started coming toward us and I gave Bolo a simple command which turned him from Jekly to Hyde. He stopped in his tracks and I told him if he wanted to keep his balls he better get back in his cab and leave which he immediately did.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll see your dog story (which I totally believe), and raise ya one. First, I know Belgian Malinois very well. They have become the de facto police K9. Tough as nails, fearless, athletic, a true all around animal.

Back when I lived in the glorious Bronx, NY, I owned a 60 pound 3 yr old pitbull. He was rescued during a raid of a dog fighting ring. Name: Bolo. He was trained to Schutzhund 2 and fully attack trained. He was actually a very sweet pup to people. Didn’t like other dogs. One day he came up lame and I wound up taking a piece of glass from his paw. He healed.

Few months later we are out walking and a cab pulls up to a bldg to pick up a fare. The driver throws a large empty wine bottle from his window which lands unbroken on the grass. I was pissed. I picked up the bottle, which he was unaware of, and heaved it at his parked cab. It shattered on his hood. This was the early 80s. He jumped out of his car hiding behind his door looking up thinking it came from the roof. He then turned and saw me and Bolo. He said did you throw that? I said did you throw it from your car, ahole? He started coming toward us and I gave Bolo a simple command which turned him from Jekly to Hyde. He stopped in his tracks and I told him if he wanted to keep his balls he better get back in his cab and leave which

Few months later we are out walking and a cab pulls up to a bldg to pick up a fare. The driver throws a large empty wine bottle from his window which lands unbroken on the grass. I was pissed. I picked up the bottle, which he was unaware of, and heaved it at his parked cab. It shattered on his hood. This was the early 80s. He jumped out of his car hiding behind his door looking up thinking it came from the roof. He then turned and saw me and Bolo. He said did you throw that? I said did you throw it from your car, ahole? He started coming toward us and I gave Bolo a simple command which turned him from Jekly to Hyde. He stopped in his tracks and I told him if he wanted to keep his balls he better get back in his cab and leave which he immediately did.
Great story! Dogs are priceless! I will call and raise you!