Comfort Access for rear doors on SCREW Models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doba_s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone looked into adding Comfort Access feature for the rear doors on SCREW models. It's nice to push a button to lock/unlock front doors but it's pretty annoying you can't do the same with rear doors.

I am not sure if it needs just the same door handles as the fronts ones or any special programing or coding but it sure would be nice to have that option for all 4 doors.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you're talking about...the unlock/lock button on the interior switch pack on the door applies for all 4 doors. If you're talking about the black touch button on the outside handles, I believe you can set in the advanced menu to only unlock the driver side, or unlock all 4 doors.

dilmorecg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he is referring to unlocking the rear doors when just walking up and grabbing them. I think its annoying too that you cant do that. My X5 I can unlock/lock any door with comfort access.

OP
OP
doba_s

doba_s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you're talking about...the unlock/lock button on the interior switch pack on the door applies for all 4 doors. If you're talking about the black touch button on the outside handles, I believe you can set in the advanced menu to only unlock the driver side, or unlock all 4 doors.

What I am talking about is if you want to lock/unlock the car by grabbing rear door handles while your key is in your pocket. You can do that with front doors but not with the rears.

All of my other cars that I have allow you to do that with all 4 doors. On my truck it's only possible to do with 2 front doors.

OP
OP
doba_s

doba_s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he is referring to unlocking the rear doors when just walking up and grabbing them. I think its annoying too that you cant do that. My X5 I can unlock/lock any door with comfort access.

Yeah thats exactly what I mean. And it's super annoying lol