Comeback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any stealership sales-bot who is serious will shoot you an estimate on your trade by sms or email. I took a few pics after my seller agreed in principle. They said “we’ll give you xxxxx for the car, assuming it’s as you described.” Pics were accurate, to what I described- very good condition, and their offer was pretty close to the resale market so I felt pretty good about the deal in that aspect.

I did all my negotiating, trade arrangement, by sms. put $$ down by phone/CC. Stealership texted me when the truck arrived and was ready for me when I scheduled the buy. I didn’t even set foot in the place until I was there to buy it.

If they’re not willing to solidify the numbers before you come in, they’re going to try and rook you.

I agree, I didn't go to the dealership until a deal was agreed on and I went in to sign and give a deposit for the order. I was there 20 minutes.