come to our sound demo day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok everyone, i hate to say this, but we are going to have to delay our sound demo day. it was originally scheduled for thursday may 1st, but only having 2 weeks left to prepare for it has made a couple things clear. 1) trr kicked my ass and im behind on jobs. 2) i dont want to have a demo day if it is not exactly how i want it. i have tried organizing for the last week since i returned from texas, but i dont see it happening the way i have planned in my head.

we are not cancelling the demo day, just rescheduling it. i will announce the new date once i can get all my reps in here at the same time.

you are all still more than welcome to come by. we will have a truck to demo and i will still have some snacks and drinks, but this will not be the big event i had planned.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
it will be good to see you again. dont worry, even though its not the "event" im still planning on making it a small event for the raptor guys. what kind of beer you guys want to drink?

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be working in Alameda at that time, problem is that by the time I get of work it will be rush hour and by the time I get to your shop it will be midnight...
If you're working the next Sunday I'll stop by and I bring the beer.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i will bring the beer if you bring the girls in your pic........

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

you should definitely stop in. alameda isnt too far, and i think you are coming the opposite way of traffic