Colorado Raptor Owners, Need Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone, for those on here that live in CO....have any good recommendations on mechanics? Particularly ones that are very adept at vehicles with a supercharger? I am due for a spark plug change, and with the Roush on it and the general pain-in-the-assery with the bottom plugs I have elected to pay someone for it. In addition just looking for a trusted mechanic as the "Roush" dealership near me isn't very Roush knowledgable. I live on the western slope but not partial to location, just in CO. Thanks for the help!

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My buddy has had good luck with the Ford dealer in Rifle, he lives in Avon. The guys in Glenwood are hacks. Dealer would probably be the most $$$. There has to be a decent indy shop in GJ, have you tried calling a few to feel them out?

michiganave

Reaction score
Any good mechanics recommended for a modified first gen Raptor on the front range side of Colorado ie Denver / Colorado Springs ? Having issues with AdvanceTrac throwing an error and not sure where to take the vehicle.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Zeims Ford in Farmington NM works on all the oil patch trucks, they have some great mechanics. I would not be surprised if they work on more trucks than all the western slope dealers combined.