Colorado checkin in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodeRedRaptor

Reaction score
I'm new to this world as well, and also Colorado-based (Denver area). I found some good places to rampage in Grand Junction last weekend, but would always be more fun with friends!

I'm also looking for recommendations on local shops for Cobb tuning. I put in the V3 with TCM (and some other goodies with more on the way) and am seeking some custom maps (and Raptor events!).

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm new to this world as well, and also Colorado-based (Denver area). I found some good places to rampage in Grand Junction last weekend, but would always be more fun with friends!

I'm also looking for recommendations on local shops for Cobb tuning. I put in the V3 with TCM (and some other goodies with more on the way) and am seeking some custom maps (and Raptor events!).
we are usually in wyoming every august, however my back injury has prevented this years trip. pretty annoyed about it. we make the 15hr drive to nevada every april and october for alcohol, guns, alcohol offroading, alcohol, fireworks, alcohol, quads, alcohol, and we drink a little bit. there isnt much in this area. theres a guy in bailey that tries to put on events. i ran with him once and will never again. but he might be the only person around that hosts regularly. nothing high speed though. gotta go to our wyoming trip for that. when i lived in the springs, i tested tires for a tire manufacturer up old stage rd behind the broadmoor. thats decntly fun, but short.

CodeRedRaptor

Reaction score
we are usually in wyoming every august, however my back injury has prevented this years trip. pretty annoyed about it. we make the 15hr drive to nevada every april and october for alcohol, guns, alcohol offroading, alcohol, fireworks, alcohol, quads, alcohol, and we drink a little bit. there isnt much in this area. theres a guy in bailey that tries to put on events. i ran with him once and will never again. but he might be the only person around that hosts regularly. nothing high speed though. gotta go to our wyoming trip for that. when i lived in the springs, i tested tires for a tire manufacturer up old stage rd behind the broadmoor. thats decntly fun, but short.
How do I find out about the WY trip? I've seen ColoradoRaptorRuns on IG (long before I actually had a raptor), but off the cuff, their "events" seem like a group of friends that don't publicize things...I could be very wrong though

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do I find out about the WY trip? I've seen ColoradoRaptorRuns on IG (long before I actually had a raptor), but off the cuff, their "events" seem like a group of friends that don't publicize things...I could be very wrong though
yep. thats him. was on a run with him beginning of the year. he ditched everyone and took off with his friends after he took us to a private lake and we were all asked to leave by security. he went one way and everyone else went another way. basically left us to run a different section with his friends. will never go with him again. theres a thread with wyoming in the events section. can always text me if you want info too

CodeRedRaptor

Reaction score
yep. thats him. was on a run with him beginning of the year. he ditched everyone and took off with his friends after he took us to a private lake and we were all asked to leave by security. he went one way and everyone else went another way. basically left us to run a different section with his friends. will never go with him again. theres a thread with wyoming in the events section. can always text me if you want info too
Kinda interesting how me (as a Raptor rookie and looking for communities) got that feeling that easily from a social media app...anyways...doesn't matter. Moving on. I guess this is the part where I slide into the DMs...I upset someone on Reddit once by using their actual name. Not well-versed in forums clearly.

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kinda interesting how me (as a Raptor rookie and looking for communities) got that feeling that easily from a social media app...anyways...doesn't matter. Moving on. I guess this is the part where I slide into the DMs...I upset someone on Reddit once by using their actual name. Not well-versed in forums clearly.
i have been here 10 years. 9 years as a vendor. everyone knows my name and number. its posted everywhere on this forum